Customer Service: How to Keep Clients For Life
"I can show you what to do and how to do it; the only catch is you must be willing to implement!"
Getting the customer is easy; it's keeping the customer that's the hard part. As all of us are aware, there is nothing new in selling and customer service.
Hal's fun, upbeat approach goes back to basics which many of us have forgotten or strayed away from. He will show you the fastest way to improve your customers' satisfaction and your company's image.
You will learn:
- How to understand the customer's needs
- How to build long-term relationships
- Why "creative opportunities" are essential in ensuring exceptional customer service
- What the world's best companies do in terms of customer service and why
- The 3 rules of incredible customer service
- What is a creative opportunity and why you want it
- The mistakes most average companies make
- Why you lose customers and how to get them back
- The reason one employee can ruin it for you
- Secret ingredients form Hal's best selling book on customer service