Dynamic Common Sense Selling: What Makes A Top Salesperson
"I can show you what to do and how to do it; the only catch is you must be willing to implement!"
Power selling is the most highly charged comprehensive type of training your sales people will ever have. They will learn that to be the best takes an easy-tofollow system. Hal uses his own experience as Xerox's #1 salesperson, along with a 10-step common sense, back-to-basics approach to give them the tools they need to succeed. He has trained hundreds of thousands of salespeople on his "insiders" look at how to achieve sales success.
- What makes a top salesperson and what you must do to be a Pro Salesperson
- What qualities the best salespeople and why
- Why most salespeople fail or do not make quota
- How to get the appointment with common sense
- The 3 steps of the sale and why you do not need to close
- Why silence is your best weapon!
- The 4 major events that causes most salespeople to fail: making quota means you just hit average
- Questions control the sale...period...and using "The Questioner"
- The 7-9 minute "perfect" sales call
- Why you must have a "magic question"
- The five things you must know... forever (Business Card)
- What is the "Reverse Joey" and why to you have to use it all the time
- Snow White & the 7 Objections
- The 4-1 ratio of prospects to sales
- Prospecting: Cold Calling/Using the phone/Emails, (having fun-using technology)
- Setting goals and Territory Management, & Time Management (CRM)
- Trial close and don't worry about closing the customer
- The opposite of Referral Selling